Sunday, January 23, 2011

Feelings and more feelings

Yesterday Jan 22nd 2010, my grandmother, my moms mom, granny Meador passed away. Me and my sister Tonia were able to see her on Friday Jan 21st. Granny would have been 89 years old next month. She lived a very long and happy life. She is now in heaven with 2 of her daughters, my mom (Mildred) and Ruby.

Today Jan 23rd 2010 is the 7 year anniversary of my grandmother, my dads mom, granny Loggins death.

This is just too overwhelming. We lost momma just 3 months ago and now we have lost granny Meador and its the anniversary of our other granny's death. I don't know how to handle all of these feelings. I want to cry, I want to sleep, I want to scream at everyone, I want to hide. God is not suppose to give you anything you can not handle well sometimes I think he is asking a little too much from me and my family. My faith is really being tested. My sanity is really being tested. But you know what, I will be strong, I will survive, and I will continue to love!

1 comment:

  1. I don't mean to be patronizing or pedantic here, but I'd like to tell you that I think the timing of those deaths that are so close to you has meaning. First, those three souls are being spared from what is coming. After living good lives, many from the older generations are not going to have to live through what is coming. They have been granted peace. Second, you are being given the message that you must be independent and strong for what is coming. Your sons and your husband will need you. The grief is almost overwhelming now, but it will make you stronger for those who are still with you. I can tell from what you've written here that you already know that. May love,light and strength by with you. Jane

    ReplyDelete