Monday, September 13, 2010

Gastric Sleeve Surgery


09/07/10 - I had my surgery today. Weighed in at 229, they also repaired the hatal hernia. I have been dosing off and on all day. I have been able to eat ice chips which has been awesome. The pain is mostly in my neck and left shoulder area and knock on wood has not been bad. It's 6:07 pm and I have not been walking yet. I am loving my sleeve.

Before

After being hooked up     



After Surgery  

What was done to me

The day I get to go home

4 comments:

  1. Yup, it hurts. You know nowadays techniques are developed up to a level where there is least chances of getting hurt. But in a surgery like gastric sleeve surgery it hurts .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gastric plication, is a weight loss surgery that uses the restrictive technique to achieve weight loss.
    PLICATION MEXICO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m quite impressed with how you were able to string the words together to make a near-perfect article. The way you write your articles give off a very professional impression to me.

    ReplyDelete