Tuesday, June 5, 2012

So Hungry at night time

So today was better than yesterday. Still in a happy mood. Matthew have me laughing a lot today. He would send me funny pictures from sametime (IM).  That was nice. I also woke up to weighing 170 lbs and my clothes fitting tighter. So I had Greek yogurt, string cheese, protein shake, Cajun catfish, water, water, water... until about 8 then it was another string cheese, protein bar, and a turkey sandwich with the bread toasted and buttered. I should be asleep right now but instead I keep fighting to go to sleep. Then I don't get a full night sleep. I am at a loss at what to do at night that hour or so before bedtime to keep my head from thinking about food. The title of this blog says So Hungry at night time... well that's a lie.... I am not truly hunger. My tummy feels like it is growling but I think it's just the acid processing the food. I have not done any kind of exercise in a few weeks. I just can't get my foot out the door. Today I thought I was going to go into work so I got up and took a shower and got dressed, so guess what I used that excuse as why I didn't do like a video exercise or something. Well that's all I have to say tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment