Monday, February 27, 2012

My Journal Entry

Monday 02/27/12
February 27, 2012 11:12am

9am - peanut fudge granola protein bar. All vitamins taken. 11am - Work computer keeps kicking me off and I am getting frustrated. I keep thinking about what Im going to eat next. I can feel my tummy growling. I havent even finished my first glass of water yet. 11:30 - finished my 1st glass of water. Going to make me a protein shake. Hopefully that will get rid of the hungry feeling. 2:30pm started on my 2nd glass of water and 3 pieces of cheese. 4:30 Chocolate Coconut Bar and still working on my 2nd glass of water. I thought I was going to take a half day off from work because its so nice out but that didnt work out but thats ok because I have a couple of appointments this week. I go get my hair done tomorrow. About time to, the roots are really showing. Its 6:30pm Im off, taken a shower and working on my 3rd glass of water. DH showed me something on facebook that has me a little upset. Just saw a picture of my 17yr old niece and she is pregnant. I want to be really upset about it in fact I feel it boiling underneath however I am trying to remember that it doent affect me. It does sadden me though. Well now Im going to sit back and read my book. Ok so its 8:15 and I have had dinner which was blackened fish and finished book 10 of Cirque Du Freak. I think I may start on book 11. However I am getting tired so Im not sure just yet. So its 9pm and Im still up because I have to go pick up S2 from work at 10pm. I am feeling very irrated right now and I think its from the fact that I have to pick him up. Oh yeah I also have had at least 10 girl scout cookies. All I want to do is take my meds and go to sleep! 10:15pm S2 has been picked up and meds taken now to sleep. Goodnight and talk to you tomorrow
***************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment