Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thursday February 22, 2012

Today is Thursday February 22, 2012, I didn't weigh today

Breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs, sipping on a protein shake
Lunch - Chicken Noodle Soup
Snacks - 2 yogurts, energy bar, 4 chocolate chip cookies
Dinner - half a cheese burger with a pickle...ok so I had the whole thing

Water - 4

Ok so it's 8:25am, I started work at 6:30am and I already feel stressed out. So I am helping another department at work because they are in a backlog. And I have been helping them for several months. Now this is a department that I have never worked in so everything and I mean everything is new to me. So each time they ask me to do something different it's new to me so I have to ask questions. Ok so first, they tell me to follow my instructions... hmmm well I am not that stupid that I don't know how to follow my instructions, my problem is that I am new to this and I don't understand what I am looking at. So instead of explaining it is what I am looking at they just say do this. That just pisses me off because that is not helping me learn. They are rude and very unprofessional which makes me so very happy that I work in the department that I work in. Our Company is having a hard time getting contracts and all we need are people who don't care about their job. I love mine and would love to keep it and get more contracts but with people like this I can see why we keep losing them. Well time to stop venting and take some meds!!!

Ok, I had my lunch of chicken noodle soup and I am still hungry. I really want something sweet but there is nothing in the house and no money to go get anything. I am still in a bad mood even though I took my meds. I just feel mad. I keep calling and texting DH because he should be going on his lunch soon and cashing his check but he is not answering me back. I have a feeling he won't until after he gets off lunch or off work. Nothing I can do about that!

Well he did call me back and couldn't come home but that's ok because I was still in a pissy mood. Even once he got home from work I was still in a pissy mood. However since I got off work... a lot better mood.

I decided to go get Jayden. Poor thing got his shots today and is not feeling well at all. But I missed him from not seeing him last weekend. Hopefully once he rests he will fill better in the morning.

It's time for me to get some sleep! Good Night and talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment