Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday February 26, 2012

Today is Sunday February 26, 2012 and I weighed in at 168lbs

Here goes my food

Chips, Salsa, Sour Cream and beans, sweet tea
Tall Marble Mocha Macchiato and vanilla cupcake
Grilled chicken breast and biscuit
6 thin mints

at least 3 glasses of water

Slept most of the day, got up took a shower and actually got dressed. Since I work from home I usually just take a shower and put on some homie clothes. But today I put on my favorite T-shirt and blue jeans. I was going to get the car cleaned and oil changed but didn't make it that far. Met up with DH and S1 at Cozumels and ate lunch. Then me and DH were going to wash the car but the place we were going to was closed, weird since it was such a nice day today. So that threw me off so we went to Barnes and Noble and had our coffee and I looked at some tattoo magazines. After that went to Old Navy to look around but didn't see anything worth getting. Headed to Target after that, then home. Nice day, Nice night.

Well goodnight and talk to you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't seem like you are getting much protein in. Are you exercising? I have slowed considerably, been months since I lost, I don't get enough protein and can't find time to exercise much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exercise is the one thing I haven't been doing. It seems like I am always working and when Im not working Im just trying to relax. But I so know I need to be exercising

    ReplyDelete