Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday February 21, 2012

Today is Tuesday February 21, 2012 and I weighed in at 169lbs
Breakfast - Atkins Protein Bar
Lunch - 2 pieces of crab meat, cheese snack and a slice of banana nut bread
Dinner - 1 piece of pork loin, 2 tbsp of corn, 2 tbsp of green beans
Snacks - Protein Bar, Cheese Snack, peanut butter (all after dinner)
Took all of my vitamins and meds

At 7pm started on my 3rd glass of water

Got to sleep in this morning and woke up at 8:30 to a voice in my dreams telling me I needed to go to sleep. Weird but it woke me up. I spent the day working and listening to Sylvia Browne. I wasn't so stressed today even though today was the 1st day of my period.

Read some of Cirque Du Freak book 8 while I was on lunch.

Received an email from S2 teacher saying that he wasn't doing too well and was talking during class so I had to have S2 come home so we could talk to him about it. The conversation went well. He understood our side and we understood his side.

Nephew called while we were having our conversation with S2 and asked if he could come back to live with us. I was a little rude but apologized for it and let him know it was fine.

So after dinner I finished Cirque Du Freak book 8, also finished my 3rd glass of water. I need to work on that.

Ok I did find myself getting edgy after work. DH wanted... well you know.. and I just didn't and wasn't into it. It really bugged me that he couldn't see that in my reaction but I guess I played it off so that he didn't notice. I have been snapping at all that talk to me since then.

Well it's 10pm, I will need to get to sleep soon in order to get up for work in the morning.

Good Night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment