Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday 02/29/12

Wednesday February 29, 2012
February 29, 2012 10:22pm

Up at 6am, took a shower, dresses, did my hair and makeup just because I wanted to. All meds taken and 1 protein shake drank. Started work at 645 with music playing. 1045am just had a chocolate coconut protein bar and still working on my 1st glass of water. Its noon and lunch time. Started on my 2nd glass of water. I think Im going to read some. Not really hungry right now. Its a dreary day. Ive got the window open a little to let some fresh air in. So sleepy right now but Ive too much work to do to take a nap. 215pm just had a peanut fudge granola protein bar and fixing to start on my 3rd glass of water. Its almost 1030pm. I am about done reading the last book of Cirque Du Freak then I will be going to sleep. I had 2 slices of pizza for dinner and I am on my 5th glass of water. Goodnight all, talk to you tomorrow
***************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment