Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday February 28, 2012

Tuesday February 28, 2012
February 28, 2012 9:43pm

Got up at 445am to begin working at 5am. Started on my 1st glass of water. Cali got here at 6am. I had to take DH to work today so I could keep the car to go to get my hair done. So now Im back at 745am ready to work. Also just had a peanut fudge granola protein bar. So at 8am I had to clock out again to take S2 to school because his truck is messed up. So I stopped by Starbucks and got a extra coffee caramel frappacinio and banana walnut bread. When I got home I decided to go ahead and take a shower. Now to try this work thing again. On the way to get my hair done I stopped at Sonic and had a grilled chicken sandwich. Now back at home waiting to pick up DH from work. So I took a nap while I was waiting to go pick up DH from work. Its 430 and I just had a chocolate coconut protein bar. Still working on the 1st glass of water and just started working again. Its 7pm and Im off work, had a piece of steak for dinner, working on my 2nd glass of water. Now resting watching TV. I just ate a whole row of thin mints! Its after 9 and I need to go to sleep. Wish it was easier for me to fall asleep. I took my meds about an hour ago and still not sleepy enough to close my eyes. Well goodnight and Ill talk to you tomorrow
***************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment