Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday February 22, 2012

Today is Wednesday February 22, 2012 and I weighed in at 169lbs

Breakfast - 3 bites of peanut butter, 3 crab legs
Snack - Protein Shake
Lunch - 2 scrambled eggs
Snack - on and off all day peanut butter, a slice of banana nut bread and a yogurt

All vitamins have been taken

Water - 3

Woke up tired as usual, took a 5hr energy shot. Work, work, work. Cali came over at lunch time while Ray has gone to work. She is her usual happy chatty self. She put make up on me and did my hair, she watched (sort of) 3 of the Twilight movies while I worked

It's 11am and the anxiety is kicking in. I don't want to eat but would like to scream. I am not sure what kicked it in but I hate feeling like this. I took my meds for it and I hope it starts working soon.

Had to take some meds for my anxiety at 5pm.

So worked 10:45 today and still had to ask S1 to take out the trash and recycling and ask DH to help me do the dishes. Then he was getting frustrated with me because I kept asking him to clean something for example another part of the counter. He said well I was going to start cooking you some chicken but I guess I clean first. I know that's sweet and all but I just really wanted the stuff done right then. I was tired of looking at it. Just because I work from home doesn't mean I can do all of the house work. And I hate asking people that live in this house to do something. Oh well just my brain working overtime!

Got to read more of my book Cirque Du Freak book 9 for a few hours. Now watching Criminal Minds to get sleepy enough to doze of.

Good Night All, Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment