Saturday, May 5, 2012

Another Day Part 2

So I got the car and sped off like a crazy person and went to the Goodwill because by then it was too late to go to Angela's Graduation. I found a couple of dresses and shorts. Then I was on my way to my WLS Group Meeting and traffic was so backed up that there was no way I was going to get there on time. Well that pissed me off too. So basically, my day did not go as planned but at least I was out of the house. My stomach has been hurting me all day. It feels like a pulling stinging sensation. Not to mention I have cramps due to starting my period this morning. So now I am sitting in bed with a heating pad on and hoping that I get to spend some more alone time. I am so ill!!!!

Here's hoping that tomorrow goes better

No comments:

Post a Comment