Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Nothing is better

Still no talking to the kids and they haven't tried to talk to me either.

I worked and watched tv. I was going to go to a support group meeting but honestly with the way I have been feeling I really didn't want to go. I was glad that me and Ben just went to Steak and Shake instead. However I was still in a very irritable mood. I am glad I see my doctor on Thursday. Even though my weight has dropped back down to 164-167 we still need to work on my depression and anxiety. I don't want to go back to taking meds that have the side effect of weight gain. Nor do I want to feel worthless, lonely and upset all of the time either. I have been staying in my room away from people, I feel better away from anyone.

I really wished I could talk about something other than being negative. But that's all I got right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment