Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 2 of the Challenge

I went on another walk around the neighborhood with Ben for an hour. Did not have any sweets. And the hardest part... closed the kitchen at 8pm.

Other than that yesterday was fine. Today is a different story. Feeling lots of stress and anxiety. I actually dropped out of the challenge because I know I would not be able to complete it. I really do let what I am feeling get the best of me. After work I have been stuck to my bed because of the way I feel. And before you ask, yes I have talked to my doctor again about this and he has changed my meds once again and even added something else to it. I just think it has had time to work. I did start my period yesterday. Boy how I am getting tired of feeling like this. I am no good to anyone. But life moves on and so do I just at a slow rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment