Monday, May 7, 2012

Same ole same ole

Today was work and watching TV. Stomach is feeling better so I am not worried anymore. However, my feelings are a different story. I still haven't talked to the kids and they don't care. They haven't tried to talk to me either. Whatever!
So here's the kicker, the littlest things have been getting to me. What do I mean. Well, I can be watching a commercial and want to start crying. I read a post or see a picture on Facebook and either want to get mad, sad or some other kind of feeling that is very hard to explain. It only stays for a second but still weird. I feel like I have more to say but it won't come out. It's like when you are trying to say a word that is at the tip of your tongue. There is something that is wanting to get out, I just don't know what it is.

I have been keeping myself in my room only coming out when I have too. I have been wanting to go running but I don't want to walk past anyone in the livingroom. Even when they are sleeping I am still angry. I am suppose to go to another support group meeting tomorrow. Hopefully I can bring myself to actually leave the house. If I do, I will post how it went. If not, well then I guess you will know that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment