Monday, May 28, 2012

Facebook Group Challenge

So I started a challenge yesterday with a WLS Group on Facebook. My part of the challenge is to do an hour of some type of exercise a day, limit my sweets to twice a week and not to eat after 8pm. Yesterday, me and Ben walked around our neighborhood for an hour which was great to have some time with him. I had a Starbucks Mocha Coconut Frapaccino that I shared with Ben and did not eat after 8pm. Not having anything to eat after 8pm was the hardest part for me. That is when my grazing happens. But the 1st night.... success!

I bought some Mocha Click at the Meet and Greet and I have been having it everyday since I got home from Vegas. It is awesome. I also started mixing my Orange/Tangerine Mio with my vanilla protein powder and it taste like a push up. It is delicious. I'm not trying to replace my food with protein shakes, I am actually just trying to figure out how to get more water in. And since protein shakes mixed with water are considered part of my water intake well I am doing it that way. I make them in the blender crushing ice so they are slushy. I seem to drink them right down like that versus just making a glass a water. A glass of water just sits there, I don't want to drink it no matter how thirsty I am. But anyways, that's my story for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment