Friday, May 4, 2012

Don't know what to say.

It has come to a point tonight that I wonder how well of a job I am doing as a mother. One son refuses to go to any family functions. His Aunt is Graduating from college tomorrow and he refuses to go. He is so selfish. And that has made me so mad that I have been slamming doors, wanting to throw dishes to break them, leave the house and not come back for a while. None of these things will do anything to get him to go. But it still doesn't help that I want to do them. And then the other one decides when he comes home. Never lets me know where he is at. Don't get me wrong they are good kids but they have really pissed me off. They know that family means everything to me. And it hurts my feelings when they down right refuse to have anything to do with family functions. It even embarrasses me. Yes I said embarrasses to me. My husband and sons should want to support me in participating in family or friends functions. It makes me not want to do anything for them again. Not talk to them. Ignore them. It's going to be hard to keep my anger to myself I'll tell you. I'm even so mad at them know I am trying to think of ways to get out of the things I said I would do tomorrow. And it has made me feel so bad that I am second guessing myself going to Vegas. I feel worthless. I feel unwanted. I feel ashamed. Life is not good right now. What the heck am I suppose to do. Someone please tell me because I am lost. It has been rare occasions that I have wanted everyone to leave but for the most part I want everyone to stay. This is so frustrating!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment