Saturday, May 5, 2012

Another Day

So I wanted to write this before I left the house today. So I know it was raining this morning and my husband needed to take the car however what makes me angry is that he knew how much stuff I had planned today and he did not wake me up early enough for me to take him. Instead he waits until it's time for him to leave and wakes me up to say he needs to take the car because it's raining. So what is that left me with. One I can just stay home all day... and that would really piss me off considering my plans I had already made. Or two, ask Matthew to take me to get the car which pisses me off because I am mad at him for the way he is acting. So I took the lesser of two evils I asked Matthew to take me to get the car so I am not stuck at home all day brewing over how pissed I am.  So here I go to start my day. Hopefully it gets better and not worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment