Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday, March 16, 2012

I didn't weigh in today because I didn't get up till after 8 and didn't take a shower till 230pm. I imagine it is around the same as it has been. I do feel better today.

I read a post on facebook today, another WLS patient was going to start taking pictures of the food she eats hoping that shows her more than just writing it down. I think that is a great idea. So I have decided that I would like to start doing that. Of course it will have to start tomorrow, since today is almost over.

Well I didn't leave the house today so I may have gotten a total of 300 steps in today. Can you believe that a healthy person can only take 300 steps in a day? Wow I am truly a lazy person. No wonder I have put on 10lbs. I really have to stop worrying so much about work and if I'm getting in all of the time I should be getting in, meaning overtime. I already know I'm not taking full advantage of it like I should. But I need to start worrying about my health and going for a walk either in the mornings or at lunch. 300 steps!!! Please!!! That is uncalled for.

Foods for today... again like everyday, not very good
Atkins Protein Shake
Atkins Coconut Chocolate Protein snack bar
Banana nut bread
Bowl of Lasagna.. I'm guessing a cup and a half....but you should have seen the bowl Ben made for me...WHOA! Boy he loves me but way too much food... Love you babe!
Hershey Bar

Again not so good on water, I don't know what it is, but it is very hard for me to even remember to drink something. Even if it's sitting right in front of me.. I don't want it. I think at this moment 917pm I am working on my 2nd glass of water.

I guess that's all for tonight. Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment