Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday March 10, 2012

Did not weigh in today. I got up and worked for a few hours and then left the house and was gone for most of the day. Boy did I need the time to myself but I am still stressed. The meds don't feel like they are working. All day today I have had the look of disgust on my face and I feel it in my body. Nobody did anything to bring it on, I just felt like it. I still fell like it now at 11pm. Tomorrow I hope me and Ben can find something to do besides sitting around the house or going to the mall. Ok now for my food

Marble Mocha Machiato with extra expresso and banana nut bread
2 steak tacos with garlic mushrooms, sour cream and cheese with a few chips and salsa
a carbamaster icecream bar
I guess 6 pieces of chocolate... to bad I don't have more
I know I'm missing but can't remember what

Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment