Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday March 22, 2012

I understand that why I said yesterday or what I have said in the past has bothered you and I am sorry. I know you love me and I love you too. And you know who I am talking about because there is only a select few of you that I care enough about to send you a direct link to my blog. I know you are there to listen, cheer me on when I need and be there when I need it. I love you for that. But I need this to take note of what I am going thru. I need to believe that by me posting this or any of my other blogs that some other person is going thru the same thing. That what I may say will click with them and they will not feel like they are alone. I feel strong in a way. I know right from wrong and I know what I am suppose to do. But the problem is my brain is lost in depression and anxiety. I feel like I can not stop all of the feelings and now that I am writing this, I don't think I have any thoughts running thru my mind. I just feel!!!  Anyone reading this and feeling sorry for me, well please don't. I am working thru it. I am strong. This is just my path in life, to feel things. Maybe one day it will come to me what I am suppose to do with the way I feel. What is the reason for it. And yes I believe there is a reason for everything.

Love you all and thank you for being you!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping you know I love you with all my heart and will support you in any way I can. I know you just use this to vent and that's cool. Quit apologizing, you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there done that and have a tshirt to prove it!! Tie a knot and hang on! It is wonderful once this passes! Prayers going up for you!

    ReplyDelete