Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday March 14, 2012

Weighed in at 170 on 03/14/12

I didn't blog yesterday because I felt bad. Had a headache and tummy troubles. I did make myself to get out of the house and walk around the block

Steps 3901

Foods yesterday not so good, lets see what I remember
Carbmaster yogurt
Small bowl of Chili
a few pieces of chicken meat (like the sandwich meat but the thicker slices)
an apple
popcorn
Hershey bar
a couple of octopus sour patch kids

3 glasses of water

All vitamins and meds taken

Ok now for today
Slept till 10:30am, just still felt bad. Matthew needed help at work because no one was helping at work. I feel for him because they did me the same way. He said he felt so much better today once I explained things to him.  I didn't get my walk around the block with going into the office at 1:30pm till 5:30pm and then going to the store afterword. Overall I have felt fine after I got up this morning. My tummy is still kinda iffy but ok otherwise.


Food for today
Bowl of Chili
Grande Carmel Frappacino with a banana nut bread
Honey BBQ Wings -10
Hershey Bar

3 Glasses of water

Total steps today 2306

All meds taken, no vitamins taken today

No comments:

Post a Comment