Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday March 8, 2012

I weighed in at 172

Carbmaster Yogurt
1/2 poptart
piece of chicken
carbmaster yogurt
tortilla chips with a small amount of cheese dip
manicotti, a few bites of mashed potatoes and bread
a couple bites of a snickers ice cream bar


Jayden is over here and since he woke up this morning the terrible twos have been effect big time.  I am so stressed from all of the yelling and screaming. We are all eating lunch right now so everything is quiet.

So Jayden started all of the yelling again and it was decided that he needed to take a nap. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep. I am so stressed. And you know what I did, I texted DH and told him about it and asked for him to take me out to dinner after he got off work. That was my first thought... FOOD!!! Wow!!! I could have just asked him to get me out of the house. I can't leave right now because I am working and I can't take a break to go walking because it's raining. Stuck in the house with all of the crying and yelling.  UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok something is seriously wrong with me. I got me some chips and cheese dip which by the way there wasn't much left and I have a child on me taking the stuff away from me. Man that just pissed me off. What is wrong with me, a child should have whatever they want to eat over you eating it. Now I just have a feeling that none will be left and I will sit here being pissed off about it! Let me just say this that she is 4 and she has been eating all day so it's not like I'm starving her. But man!!!! This sucks today!! So I was just over reacting as usual. She gave me the bag back shortly after I wrote about it. But I was still so stressed that when DH came home I got dressed up and we went out to eat and went to the book store. I had a lemonade mixed drink which was pretty good but I sure was feeling sick afterwards. I am feeling better that I am back home now that it's time to go to bed. Hopefully my meds will kick in soon and I will be asleep.

Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment