Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thursday March 29, 2012

Going to write before I forget. My psych doctor just up'd my meds and added another one to them to give them a boost. I hope it does help because I am so tired of these mood swings. I think I may need to get my hormones tested sooner than later.

Other than that, tired (meaning sleepy) most of the day. Worked and just watched TV. Me and Jason went and got Jayden today while I was in Nashville for my psych appt.  Didn't go walking today since I didn't get off until 615pm and no one would go with me...and let's face it. I was just too tired to go.

Well that's all for now

2 comments:

  1. Where's the protein and vegetables?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have protein everyday thru either protein shakes, protein bars, cheese, yogurt, meat. I don't have too many veggies though, I take in my protein first and then fit in what I can after that.

    ReplyDelete