Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday March 20, 2012

I weighed in at 169 this morning. Before Aaron took my IPOD on his walk with him today at noon today I had 1100 steps. Me and Cali went on a short walk around the block on lunch. Didn't walk any tonight, 1because I'm a scaredy cat so I won't walk alone and no one was home to walk with me and 2 because I am lazy. I was nice having a few hours of piece and quiet tonight. But for some reason instead of being relaxed I have become very anxious. I am sitting here right now typing this and don't want anyone to talk to me, can barely stand to watch tv. I feel like I either want to cry or argue (yell) but no one has done anything to me to feel this way. Nothing has happened to make me feel this way. Well I did here from Aaron that when he was at my daddy's house today that he saw my brother come home with blood on his face and his hand wrapped up, yes that upsets me but I was already feeling like this before I heard that news. What to do, what to do!!!

Food for today
1 Atkins Peanut Butter Cups
1 Atkins Coconut Chocolate Protein Bar
1 Atkins Chocolate Protein Shake
2 bowls of lasagna
2 cheese stick
Popcorn
1 Carbmaster Ice Cream Bar

All vitamins and meds taken

4 glasses of water

I will add the pictures tomorrow... to tired right now

No comments:

Post a Comment