Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday March 7, 2012

Today I am 18months post op from my VSG. I weighed in this morning at 172 and when I did my measurements I actually gained an inch in my chest waist and hips. And looking at my weight chart (I didn't log last months numbers) since January I have gained 10lbs. That feels awful to me and I hate it. Now I do take all of the blame because of my bad habits of not eating correctly and not moving (exercising). Even though my eating was very bad today I at least got out and walked and played with my nephew outside.

Here is my days activities
Got up at 445am
Took my shower
Started working
Stopped working at 315pm
Did a few dishes, swept and mopped the kitchen floor, changed the cat liter
Sat and watched a little bit of tv
Went walking around the block
Played outside with my nephew
Watched tv

Its 830pm and I am writing this and watching tv. Waiting for my meds to kick in so I can go to sleep.

Boring day huh, well trust me that is more activity than I have done in a long while. Its usually get up, shower, work, get off work, watch tv, go to bed

Things have got to change. I did not have this surgery to get fat and unhealthy again. I just don't know how to overcome my addiction to food and my fear of doing things alone. This has always been a part of me and I understand it will take a lot of effort to change the habits and fears. But man, it really feels like things will never change.

Oh yeah food, let's see if I remember
Carbmaster yogurt
2 cheese snacks
Tortilla Chips (multiple times today)
Roast (a full bowl, not a kiddie bowl, a regular bowl)
3 pieces of chocolate

I'm sure I'm missing something.

Well that's all for now, talk to you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment