Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday March 19, 2012

Weighed in at 170lbs. Totals steps as of 9pm 12258. The majority of the steps is when Matthew got home. We walked around the neighborhood, then walked up to the gas station and then took the long way back home. It's was a cool walk. It's always nice to be with someone when I do these long walks. I was a little anxious today but after taking my meds I felt better. Found out today that overtime at work my be over. I was really looking forward to getting another months of overtime for my trip to Las Vegas in May for the WLS Meet and Greet. Since I have already purchased the meet and greet ticket, I will need to buy my plane ticket this weekend. I am very excited about going. To meet so many people who have had the WLS. To just be someone new and adventurous. It's going to be great.

Ok my foods for today
1Atkins shake
1 Bowl of lasagna
1 Cookie
2 cheese stick with turkey meat
1 carbmaster ice cream bar
1 Atkins peanut butter cups
3 cheese sticks

4 Glasses of water


1 comment: