Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday March 27, 2012

So I haven't wrote anything in a few days. Things have been a lot better. Friday I went out and got my ear pierced. Saturday I spent most of the day to myself and got a pedicure. And on Sunday, me and Ben went to his friends house and rode horses. Of course I rode a little more than him but that's ok. I had fun. Can't wait to ride again.

I have walked/jogged the last couple of days. Aaron shown me some simple stomach exercises. My water still needs to go up. I know I keep saying that but it really is hard for me to drink when I'm not thirsty.

Here are some pictures























1 comment:

  1. You were so awesome. Right at home riding a horse like so many other things you've done. A bad-ass, sexy, horse-riding, machine-gun firing, long-distance Harley-riding, tattooed warrior-woman.

    ReplyDelete